Steel shell/aluminum shell/cylinder/Flexible Packing series:
(1) Positive-active substances are generally lithium manganese oxide or lithium cobalt acid, nickel cobalt manganese acid lithium materials, electric bicycles are commonly used Ni-co-manganese acid lithium (commonly known as ternary) or ternary + a small amount of lithium manganese acid, pure manganese acid lithium and lithium iron phosphate because of large volume, poor performance or high cost and gradually fade out. Conductive polar fluids use a thickness of $number micron electrolytic aluminum foil.
(2) diaphragm--a specially formed polymer thin film, the thin film has the micropore structure, may allow the lithium ion to pass freely, but the electron cannot pass.
(3) Negative--the active substance is graphite, or the carbon that approximate graphite structure, conductive set fluid uses the thickness 7-15 microns electrolytic copper foil.
(4) Organic electrolyte--carbonate solvents with six fluoro-phosphate dissolved, and polymers using gel-like electrolytes.
(5) Battery shell-divided into steel shell (square type rarely used), aluminum shell, nickel-plated iron shell (cylindrical battery use), aluminum-plastic film (soft packaging) and so on, as well as the battery caps, but also the positive and negative pole of the battery.
Shenzhen Tianlihe Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: 2 Floor, 3 Building, Tianhao Industrial Park, Songbai Road, Shiyan Town, Baoan District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province
Contact us: Cherry Yi