1. Check whether the electric vehicle battery product logo is complete, including the manufacturer's name, product specification model, manufacturing date, trademark; Check whether the internal and external signs are consistent, especially if the product body has an eye-catching logo, production date.
2. Pay attention to the appearance of electric car battery. Check for deformation, cracks, scratches and traces of leaks. Battery terminals should be clean, no rust, the logo should be clear.
3. Pay attention to the rated capacity of electric vehicle battery products, the larger the rated capacity of the battery, the longer the battery discharge time, it is best not to buy the battery without rated mark, but pay attention to whether it is dedicated to electric vehicles.
4. Buy well-known enterprises, large enterprises of the brand battery, batteries are generally provided by professional battery production plants, different brands, different manufacturers of battery quality has good or bad, the price also has high and low points, well-known, large enterprises scale, strong technology, good after-sales service, battery quality assurance.
5. Purchase and battery matching, with automatic control of intelligent charger, the appropriate chargers can automatically adjust the charge size and time, in favor of prolonging battery life.
Shenzhen Tianlihe Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: 2 Floor, 3 Building, Tianhao Industrial Park, Songbai Road, Shiyan Town, Baoan District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province
Contact us: Cherry Yi